As the old saying goes, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and even a subtle look can sometimes bring a different charm.
Nowadays, the epidemic situation is very normal, and masks and face shields are already a must-have when going out. The decoration of eye lenses is particularly important. More and more people begin to pay attention to the decoration of the eyes. Through a series of operations, it can give people a new look. I wonder if you have ever thought about changing the pupil through contact lenses. Color.
There are many kinds of contact lenses on the market, which are roughly divided into two categories in terms of function, tinted and colorless.
Several light grey contact lenses with good quality and comfort
I myself have always loved tinted contact lenses because they can change my appearance without much effort. I've tried many of them before, and I've been impressed with their quality and comfort. Today, I will recommend several of the best light gray contact lenses for you, and you can choose the most suitable one for you to buy and wear.
1. MYSTIC LIGHT GRAY TWO TONE COLORED PRESCRIPTION CONTACT LENSES by colored contacts, creating a new look in a simple way. Naturally colored contacts with colored speckle effect and dark limbal ring, just like a real iris. Indulge in glasses-free vision with new pupil colors.
2. Lens.me's Solotica Hidrocor Cristal, the lens is mainly black, with a little mint green, giving people a unique beauty and depth. And it looks so natural and pure that at first glance, it might feel like a joke, but go ahead, and you'll get a gorgeous style.
3. Anesthesia USA Vegas Gray from lens.me, this lens is slightly dark gray with brown highlights and a bold print, tailored for fun lovers. With sexy makeup, you'll be the center of attention no matter the night.
4. Gellense Batis Grey from gellense, which contains more moisture, is made of soft lens material, focuses on comfort, the lens fits and feels better, and has a natural, friction-free wearing experience. Makes your eyes look bigger and more beautiful with extra protection by blocking daily UV rays.
5. Gellense Galaxy Grey by gellense, the combination of Galaxy Grey, is simply breathtaking, and no one can think of a better and more unique design than this. Make you stand out from the general crowd, and those who pursue a sense of difference can try boldly.
6. TTDeye Polar Lights Grey of colored contacts has the unique beauty of the magnificent Nordic aurora, just like crystal, without any impurities, giving a charming sexy.
7. Natural Colors Cielo by solotica - by a single lens, inspired by the unique colors and shades of Cielo gemstones, marbled shades of blue and grey blend harmoniously in this contact lens, complemented by a slight edge ring, Create a stunning and spectacular look. If you're looking for natural blue-gray eyes, Natural Color Cielo is the perfect colored contact lens. The subtle marble pattern of blue and grey complements the darker outer edge ring, adding extra dimension and depth to this beautiful blue-grey lens.
8. Light Gray by chiaralens, as part of the two-color mystery collection, light gray contact lenses will give you a whole new look. Our stunning grey lenses are perfect for quirky parties!
9. REBEL GREY by deiosolens has a magic that makes people always face the adventures of life. Full of spontaneity, the secret to their success is hidden in a subtle shade of grey that unleashes power and vitality.
The choice of contact lenses needs to be carefully selected
If you've tried tinted lenses before, you'll know that in deep pupils, there's always a subtle difference in the color of contact lenses. Colored contact lenses possess a degree of transparency, regardless of hue, and darker eye color can affect the final look.
Dark eyes should look for tinted lenses with opaque tints compared to light eyes that can be shed with visibility tint or enhanced tint lenses. The opaque tint will help mask the darker natural eye color, making the color of the contact lens more visible.
While tinted contact lenses are a great way to add a touch of glamour and attract the attention of others, the wrong type can make them stand out in odd ways. To avoid errors like these that need to be avoided, check the edge lines of the contacts. Judge if they are super thick or just faded enough to pass naturally. Also, the faint inner ring design will look more like your natural eyes, no matter the color.
Colored Contact Lenses They're stylish, fun, and practical. There are four types of colored contact lenses, each offering slightly different benefits:
1. Visibility tint. These colored contact lenses are light colored, so you can find your lenses if you drop them. Visibility tint does not affect the color of your eyes.
2. Enhance the tone. These colored contact lenses feature a translucent tint designed to enhance your natural eye color. The enhancement tint is slightly darker than the visibility tint.
3. Color. Darker, opaque shades change the color of your eyes. The shades come in a variety of special colors, including amethyst, violet, and green. The center of this colored contact lens is clearly visible.
4, filter color tone. These colored contact lenses are designed for athletes and sports fans. They enhance certain colors and mute others to make the ball stand out. For example, a tennis player's contact lenses enhance visual yellow, the color of tennis balls.
The matching of contact lenses and clothing also needs attention
With the holidays approaching, it’s the perfect time for family gatherings, parties, and quality time with loved ones. While you may be busy choosing the perfect outfit for the line, there are various shades of contact lenses available to accentuate your everyday attire. But keep in mind that not all makeup looks are suitable for all colored contact lenses. So finding the perfect balance is key to making this overall look stunning. To help you get the right look, here are the best colored contact lens and makeup combos worth trying. These looks are sure to give you the classy look you deserve:
If you choose blue contact lenses, smoky eye makeup is your best makeup option; it will complement your blue eyes perfectly. This fresh, deep shade of makeup will make your eyes stand out without looking dull. To get a dreamy smoky eye look for your blue eyes, you have to simply mix the silver and black shades with some deep fuchsia or navy shades. Together these two will add some color and brightness to your look. For the look, always start by applying the lightest color closest to the inner corner of the eye. This way, you can lighten the eyes smoothly while darkening the shadows towards the outer ridge. Perfectly blending the eyeshadow is also crucial when creating this look. Be sure to swirl the eyeshadow brush on the lid in small circular motions. This will make your smokey eye look smooth and seamless.
If you plan to wear green contact lenses, the best makeup look is warm-toned face makeup. Since green eye color has the typical warm undertones of gold and brown, wearing a bronzer can help accentuate this look. When choosing a bronzer, go for a matte bronzer, as it looks great with green eyes. A matte bronzer is great for warming up your complexion while maintaining focus on the eyes. Likewise, pink, brown, or purple blushes work well for green eyes.
Brown contact lenses are a popular option but can be more complicated when it comes to getting your makeup right. Due to a large number of brown shades available, some makeup styles work with certain shades of brown, and others do not work with others, depending on the shade of the contact you choose, be it light, medium, or dark brown. Light brown eyes are best accentuated with warm and light colors, such as yellow. A pale yellow or bright eye makeup enhances light brown eyes as it helps to enhance the golden undertones within the eyes. If you choose medium brown lenses, choose brighter makeup options. Some colors worth trying are greens and blues, which mask the green undertones in brown eyes. If you're wearing dark brown contact lenses that lean more toward black, keep using dark eye makeup. Complement dark browns elegantly with dark neutral makeup.
It's almost impossible to go wrong with a classic black smoky eye. The innate intensity of this look brings out any light eye color. This look makes your hazel eyes appear vivid and stand out gracefully by providing a sharp contrast. For a classic black smokey look to your hazel contact lenses, always prime your lids first. Then, apply a neutral brown to cover the skin below the brow bone for a smooth transition. Begin to apply black eyeshadow on the lids in batches. Build up the eyeshadow gradually to achieve the desired intensity. Use a fluffy brush to blend eyeshadow. Make sure to apply enough eyeshadow on your lower lash line as well. Line the lashes with black eyeliner and apply mascara.
If you're experimenting with teal contact lenses for an out-of-the-box look, go with a darker shade of purple for drama. You can inject bolder purple shades into the center of your lids for a beautiful finish. Since the purple adds extra warmth to the look, this will help your eyes not stick out too loudly. Stay away from the smoky effect and limit eyeshadow to the lids for the best results. If you opt for a subtle look with teal contact lenses, you can use pink eyeshadow. This feminine eyeshadow shade helps give your blue-green eyes a deeper, more beautiful look. If you mix the color properly, this look can make you look classy and flawless. You can try brushing a little pink eyeshadow on the eye sockets and blending a single shade. This will create a charming and ethereal look.
Grey contact lenses complement the orange makeup. These include neutral brown, salmon, copper, peach, bright orange, and melon. When you wear these colors, it makes the blue undertones in your gray eyes stand out. Wearing these shades with a hint of blue shimmer will draw attention to your eyes. If you want a more natural or softer look, choose coral shimmer instead of light blue. Another great makeup look is a black and silver combo that is perfect for grey contact lenses. Black smoky eye makeup is also a great option for gray contact lenses, especially if you have light gray eyes. If your goal is the look of the part, you can use a silver shade to highlight it. Colors like pale pink, light teal, and shimmery purple also look great. For a dramatic effect, combine this look with silver eyeliner.
Also, while focusing on the appearance of your eyes, follow contact lens care tips, handle your contact lenses with clean hands, and use an approved solution to clean and store your contact lenses. Remember, never share colored contact lenses with anyone. Clean and care for them just like any prescription contact lens.
Some content references: